Polyurethane Badge Doming Resin
- Model No.
- Made in
- Request for Quotation
Your PU Factories in Taiwan
- Hardness (at 25℃) ASTM D 2240 D ASTM D 2240 D (Teclock GS-702N) :Shore D 20-40
- Heavy metal (European standard EN 71 ):Passed
- RoHS (RoHS requested methods ):Pb below the limit, others not detected
+ Doming PU
+ Doming PU Resin
+ Doming Polyurethane Resin
+ Polyurethane Badge Doming Resin
+ Clear Polyurethane Doming Resin
+ Polyurethane Doming Resin
- Hardness: 20-40D
- Mixing ratio: 1:1
- Pot life: 20-40min
- High transparency
- Excellent durability
- Outstanding adhesion
CPU-76-113D can be applied to various substrates. Its applications include molding models, decals and ornaments, encapsulating electronic parts, and doming nameplates.
Technical Product Data
Hardness (at 25℃)
ASTM D 2240 D
Shore D 20-40
RoHS requested methods
Pb below the limit, others not detected
European standard EN 71
* These items are provided as general information only. They are approximate values and are not considered part of the product specification.
CPU-76-113D is an excellent two-component polyurethane resin. It has high transparency and great adhesion to various substrates. Its durability is pretty impressive. It can withstand vicious surroundings, including cold, hot, dry or wet environments.
Guidelines for Manual Processing (It can also be dispensed with auto-dispensers.)
- Keep the operation place as dustless as possible to gain products with better appearance. The ambient temperature is recommended at between 15°C and 25°C.
- Calculate the needed amount in weight. Sequentially pour Part A and Part B into a clean and dry container. Unused components must be tightly closed to prevent contamination of dust and moisture from the air. The weight ratio of Part A to Part B is 1:1.
- Immediately agitate the mixture with an electric stirrer or manually with a stirring blade for 30 seconds to 1 minute till it is well mixed.
- Place the well blended mixture in a degassing equipment for 1 to 4 minutes.
- Immediately start dispensing the mixture onto substrates. The operating time is about 20 to 40 minutes. Higher the ambient temperature and more the blended amount, the operating time would be shorter.
- Put the coated substrates in an oven. Higher the oven temperature, they can be cured faster. Normally they can be cured in one and half an hour at 80°C. For other curing temperatures and periods, please refer to the following table. As there’re always some tiny bubbles remaining in the mixture, a blast of hot air by a flame gun is helpful to eliminate residual bubbles near the surface.
1 hour & 30 minutes
Notice: These values are based on the test of our present laboratory test specimens.
5kg/PE drum and 200 kg/metal drum.
Handling & Safety
- Please wear a mask of charcoal filter, gloves and goggles while operating. And keep good ventilation.
- In case contacting the resin, no matter which part of the body, please wash it with plenty of soap and water at once. See medical attention, if you feel unwell.
Doming PU - http://www.taiwanpu.com/products_detail.asp?seq=328
- Payment Terms:DA ,TT ,L/C